Use your sketchbook to make rich, meaningful art that tells the stories of your life. Koosje will turn cooking a meal into a fun, illustrated story. Melanie will turn the chaos of New York City into rich, expressive stories. Vin will show you how to capture a portrait from life and photo. Jean-Christophe uses location sketches in Paris to make a beautiful work celebrating his family. Veronica captures stories in gestures and body language. And Danny takes you across the USA in a ten-day drawing extravaganza.
Get ready to tell your story!
- Illustrated recipes
- Drawing complicated scenes
- Using photography in portrait drawing
- Telling stories through quick gestures
- Capturing body language
- Creating illustrations of family memories
- Documenting big trips and small journeys
and much more!