In this Kourse:
Seeing is the key to drawing. Learn how to look at the world like an artist.
This 6-week kourse is full of video lessons that show you how to see things around you—people, places, objects—as beautiful subjects for sketching. Danny Gregory shows you how to get your eyes and brain to collaborate better for drawing. Koosje Koene explores how we see ourselves through self-portraits, and how to see yourself as an artist. Cathy Johnson will teach you how to draw nature. Brenda Swenson shows you how to turn your sketchbook into an illustrated journal of your life. Liz Steel will forever change the way you see everything from teacups to buildings. And Andrea Joseph will show you how to see a plain ballpoint pen as a versatile tool for making beautiful art. With this kourse, you’ll see your world and your art in a whole new way.
Topics in over 90 videos and lessons include:
- Drawing self portraits in a variety of different styles
- Watercoloring nature and animals
- How to sketch complicated subjects
- Urban sketching/drawing on location
- Still lifes in ink and watercolor
- Create in-depth, amazing drawings with ballpoint pens
- Parting gifts from your teachers
and much more!
Materials used in this kourse: pencils, pens, markers, colored pencils, watercolors, gouache (though you don’t need all these materials to take this kourse)
SUMMER SALE price is $99 USD plus VAT tax where applicable