Nothing says how much we care like cards we design and draw ourselves. Let’s learn the art of doing it beautifully.
In this kourse, we’ll turn how to express our feelings in beautiful ways, to create cards that express so much more than anything you can pick up in the drugstore. And it’s a lot more fun too!
Salli Swindell will teach you how to turn the pages of your sketchbook into art you can share with the world. Salli is one of America’s leading card designers, with over 30 years of experience at American Greetings and Hallmark. She’ll teach you how to make cards that your friends and family will love even more — because you made it just for them.
In just two weeks, you’ll learn how to make several types of cards, from concept to finished piece—right in time for the holidays! You’ll make cards for any occasion — birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, even turning “no occasion” into something special with one of your personalized, handmade works of art.
In this kourse, you’ll learn to:
- Create greeting cards that say exactly what you want to say and make any occasion more special
- Develop four basic types of cards that can be adapted to many occasions
- Turn pages in your sketchbooks into fantastic greeting card designs
- Use the “anatomy” of greeting cards—different folds, inserts, message placement—to design a wide range of cards
- Tell a story and communicate a thought with a single image
- Use creative hand-lettering styles and create your own fonts
- Use Salli’s 5 Professional Tips that make cards right for each recipient and occasion
- Get your cards printed and start your own greeting card line
- Submit your design to be made by DesignDesign!, one of the biggest greeting card companies in the world!
Plus you’ll get parting gifts from your teacher, design guidelines used by professionals, and more!
This kourse is great for all levels of sketchbook artists, illustrators, crafters, and more. Two weeks for $49. A lifetime of making people feel special. Let’s Make Greeting Cards!
Kourse price is $49 USD plus VAT charges where applicable
Watch the trailer: