Starting a new sketchbook is something we all must do; whether you’ve filled hundreds of them or just plucked your first blank book off the shelf of the art supply store. The first page of a new sketchbook gives the creeps to a lot of people. Below we have gathered 5 simple tips from the Sketchbook Skool community on how to overcome the fear of that first page and dive right in:
- Start on the second page.
- Use the first page to write your name and contact info.
- Start somewhere in the middle of your new sketchbook.
- Write an inspiring quote on the first page.
- Get over it, pick up where your last sketchbook page ended, and conquer the beast.
Question for you: How and when do you break in a brand new sketchbook?