Featured image by Veronica Lawlor
Our Fakulty have been busy these past few months, whether it be teaching, interviewing, or doing what they do best: drawing! Check out some news below for what some of our beloved instructors have been up to recently.
- Roz was interviewed for Outdoor Painter about Urban Sketching and animals.
- Jason Das followed a workshop from Maira Kalman
- Tommy Kane got a text from the pope.
- Liz Steel talks about lightening her load for her future sketch adventures.
- Jane LaFazio has been teaching up a storm in the area of fiber and textile arts.
- Veronica Lawlor got to mingle with Urban Sketchers in Bangkok and explore the beautiful chaos of that city.
What have you been up to this Fall?