You want to be an artist, but maybe you don’t quite see yourself as an artist just yet. Here are 6 reasons to believe it.
- Sketchbook Skool’s Seeing kourse has changed lives. It’s made thousands of people open their eyes and really see the world around them for the first time—and then know exactly how to draw it. Using everything from neuroscience to watercolor and ballpoint pens, this kourse has the power to change you. All you have to do is enroll.
- Maybe you don’t want to change your life. Maybe it’s perfectly fine. How about making it more fun? More creative? More connected? (That sounds pretty good.)
- We know you’re a creative person, but it can be hard to grow and develop all by yourself. It’s a lot more fun when you’re enrolled in a klass and doing the assignments with everyone else. And our community is awesome and warm.
- Our kourses cost about $2 a day. That’s a pretty good deal for something that could change your life (or make it even better), right?
- So it’s not January—you can make, or keep, your new year’s resolution to be more creative any darn time you want. Now is just as good as January 1. And six weeks from now, you’ll be an artist, or an even better artist.
- Your inner critic, aka the monkey, has lots of reasons you shouldn’t do this for yourself. Long lists. Write them all down in your journal, then turn the page and sign up anyway. Take that, monkey!
At least one of these facts is helping to convince you that you’re an artist waiting to be creative. Now, all you have to do is click here to enroll. Seeing starts on Monday; join us!